11301 Huffmeister Road Houston, TX 77065

  • Reach us at:
  • (832) 688-8709

Give thanks to your customers with promotional products

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Give thanks to your customers with promotional products

It’s that time of year again! Don’t forget to thank your customers with a pen, a koozie, notepad, or other endless options.

It’s that time of year again – Thanksgiving. Families across America begin to break out their deep friers and casserole dishes, scrambling to get the biggest and the best of the Butterball turkeys before the store runs and scrounging to find Aunt Carol’s famous pumpkin pie recipe. As everyone sit’s down to enjoy the feast that will, undoubtedly, leave them rolling around in bittersweet agony for days, many people begin to contemplate what it is that they are thankful for.

At our family dinner table, we typically go around in a circle, with everyone giving thanks for good health, for our loving friends and family, and for all being together. What we often forget as business owners, however, is to give thanks for our customers. After all, these are the people that give us a reason to come to work in the morning, and the ones who are ultimately supporting our excessive turkey dinners that will provide leftovers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next two weeks.

So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, give a shoutout to your customers with promotional products.

For starters, promotional products let customers know you care. Even something as simple as a pen or pad of paper with your company name or logo on it demonstrates that you’re willing to put in the extra effort to say “thank you” for their business.

Not only that, but promotional products are also extremely likely to increase repeat business. A study conducted by L.J. market research found that of customers given promotional products, 52% ended up doing business with the company, and the other 48% said that they would like to do business with them in the future. These gifts, while simple, create a positive image that customers remember.

So don’t hesitate, contact us today to get started designing your promotional products, and give thanks to your customers.